Sunday, August 26, 2012

Nail Polish! Review!

So, I know that this is supposed to be all about fashion like clothing, buuuut nail polish is clothing for your nails! So today I decided that I would paint my nails. I have one nail polish by wet n wild that  I actually got at Walgreens and it was super cheap, but I actually love it! It is # 414A. This color has the cosmo girl kiss of approval! It goes onto your nails so nicely and I really love it! The color did come out looking a little darker than it did in the bottle, but it is still a nice sort of candy red. I would definitely take a photo of it on my nails, but my camera is missing and now all I have is my phone, which takes crappy photos... But anyway, this is a great nail polish and I really love the color!

No comments:

Post a Comment